Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Plan 10/18-10/24

So far (I don't want to jinx myself), this week seems to be back on track. I did my meal planning last night and planned for two weeks of meals rather than just the one. We'll see how this change works for us.

Last week, I didn't do a meal plan because the boys and I spent an extra day at the camp on Monday rather than returning on Sunday. I cooked meals I had in the freezer for the majority of the week.



For this week, we've got a lot of new meals!

Monday
L: Leftover Fettuccine Alfredo (from Sunday dinner with Grammy D & Grampy K - yum!)
D: Cheesy Ham & Pasta Bake, Broccoli

Tuesday
L: English Muffin Pizzas
D: Pot Roast with Fall Veggies (2nd time I've rescheduled this meal... I'm starting to wonder if it's just not meant to be!)

Wednesday
L: Leftover Cheesy Ham & Pasta Bake
D: Cranberry Bulgur Stuffed Peppers (family favorite)

Thursday
L: Leftover Pot Roast
D: Chicken Sauteed with Apples (new recipe), Brown Rice, Honey-Glazed Carrots

Friday
L: Nachos
D: Thai Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice (new recipe)

Saturday
L: Leftovers
D: Pineapple Pork Tacos (new recipe)

Sunday
L: Leftovers
D: Pork Dumplings, Broccoli & Cashew Stir-Fry (new recipes)

For other meal planning ideas, hop on over and visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment