Monday, February 6, 2012

What We're Eating 2/6/12-2/12/12

Just because I plan our meals doesn't mean we always follow the meal plan.

Last week ended up being quite a mess. We missed the meals scheduled for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday! We missed Wednesday because we were supposed to get our taxes done (unfortunately the computers were down and we have to reschedule). On Thursday, I sent Chris a text asking (telling) him to order a pizza because I didn't want to make dinner. Ha! Friday, we went to my sister's basketball game and ate pizza (again) there and we picked up steak & cheese subs on Saturday. It was just a mess! I'd like to blame part of it on my elliptical being broken. Getting a workout in gives me a ton more energy and I was dragging the two days that the elliptical was out of commission. The rest of it was a mix of me being lazy and us being on the run for part of the weekend. Hopefully, this week will be back to normal. At least when I plan my next menu, I only have to find 3 meals instead of 7! LOL



Monday

L: Pulled Pork Sandwiches
D: Skinny Coconut Shrimp, Butternut Squash Puree, Corn

Tuesday
L: Pulled Pork with Mashed Potatoes
D: Tacos!

Wednesday
L: Taco Nachos
D: Chicken with Berry Wine Sauce, Rice, Broccoli

Thursday
L: Leftover Tacos
D: Triple Cheese Spirals, Salad

Friday
L: Leftover Spirals
D: Tortilla Pie

Saturday
L: Leftover Tortilla Pie
D: Hash-Brown Eggs

Sunday
L: Leftovers
D: Baked Ravioli with Meat Sauce

For more menu-planning inspiration, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment