Monday, March 26, 2012

What We're Eating 3/26/12-4/1/12

We've got nothing exciting this week. Our menu is almost the same as last week's....last week was so beautiful, we changed up the menu a bit so we could use the grill. There were 5 meals I was able to plug into this week's menu. Ooops. :)



Monday

L: Leftovers
D: Homemade Pizza (dough in freezer)

Tuesday
L: Leftover Pizza
D: Lasagna at Mum's

Wednesday
L: Hamburger Soup (freezer)
D: Simple Sweet Pork Chops, Sweet Potato Fries, Broccoli

Thursday
L: PB&J, Cucumber Sticks
D: Asian Chicken with Gingered Veggies

Friday
L: Calico Beans (freezer)
D: White Bean & Chicken Chili

Saturday
L: Leftover Chili
D: Pancakes (freezer), Fruit

Sunday
L: Leftovers
D: Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls, French Twists

For more menu planning inspiration, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so going to start serving breakfast for dinner. It's economical;especially during these rough economic times. I actually saw $7 spaghetti sauce at Walmart!
    MPM definitely keeps me on track. I actually look forward to Mondays!
    Your menu plan looks delicious.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response to your comment, but thank you! MPM makes things so much easier for me. I hate spending the day thinking about what I'm going to make for dinner that night. With MPM, all I have to do is look at my menu on the fridge and I know what to do! Breakfast for dinner can be a lot of fun as well as economical. Enjoy your week!

      Delete