Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What We're Eating 6/20-6/26

It's not Monday, but this is the first moment this week that I've had a chance to sit down at the computer to write! We had some great meals last week, but we did miss out on the dinner I had planned for Friday night. I haven't rescheduled it yet, but really want to try the Macaroon Crusted Tilapia, so it will appear again sometime soon!

We've been enjoying as many meals as possible out on our deck. The weather has been beautiful lately! I've been trying to plan lots of grilling recipes to take full advantage of the weather and I've been looking for recipes that allow me to use the herbs from my garden. We haven't used anything from our veggie garden yet although the spinach, Romaine and kale are looking pretty good!

Tonight's dinner is a crock pot meal we've had before and loved. I have to be at a real estate class from 6-9 tonight (so I can renew my license) so I wanted to make a meal that would be warm at the different times we'll be eating tonight. I'm not looking forward to eating my dinner around 4:30, but at least I'll get one that I enjoy!

Monday
L: Leftover Grilled Pizza (boys); Turkey Sandwiches, Fruit Salad, Cucumber Slices
D: Hawaiian Beef Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday
L: Picnic lunch after hiking - PB&J, Fruit, Cheese Sticks
D: Gnocchi with Summer Vegetables

Wednesday
L: Leftover Gnocchi
D: Shredded Beef Tacos

Thursday
L: Leftover Tacos
D: Honey Lime Chicken, Coconut Rice, Orange & Mint Snap Peas

Friday
L: Baked Potatoes
D: Scallop, Orange & Cucumber Kabobs, Brown Rice, Sesame Broccoli

Saturday
L: Snacky Lunch
D: Pork Chops with Parmesan Sauce, Parmesan Couscous, Kale Chips

Sunday
L: Free For All
D: Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breasts with Roasted Carrots, Minted Couscous

For menu-planning inspiration, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie I wish i had it in me to plan my meals like this i do good for a week or two then it goes down the drain... and i never plan lunches (i guess it helps that Chris has lunch with you...) still... go you!!! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete