Monday, January 16, 2012

What We're Eating 1/16/12-1/22/12

We're on a roll with meal planning! I took some time last Wednesday night and planned out another 2 weeks worth of meals. When I don't have a meal planned out, what to make for dinner is on my mind all day; it is much easier to have them all planned out. All I have to do is take a look at my plan the night before, pull meat out of the freezer to thaw if necessary and we're ready to go the next day! Woohoo!


So, for this week, we've got:

Monday
L: English Muffin Pizzas
D: Spinach & Cheese Lasagna, French Twists

Tuesday
L: PB&J, Cucumber Sticks, Grapes
D: Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie (recipe coming this week)

Wednesday - Nana's Birthday
L: Leftover Pot Pie
D: Balsamic Glazed Filet Mignon (with leftover Beef Tenderloin from our Christmas Eve fondue), Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Velvet Cake

Thursday
L: Leftovers/PB&J, Fruit, Cheese Sticks
D: French Dip Sandwiches, Cucumber & Carrot Sticks

Friday
L: French Dip Sandwiches, Carrot Sticks, Melon
D: Pork Medallions with Pears

Saturday
L: Leftovers
D: Loaded Potato Soup

Sunday
L: Leftover Soup for boys/Lunch at Pickity Place with Nana, Jenn & Aunt Linda for me!
D: Spinach & Cheese Quiche, Fruit Salad

For more menu-planning ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment