Monday, January 9, 2012

What We're Eating 1/9/12-1/15/12

When I menu planned last week, I actually planned out two weeks of meals. Sometimes this is easier for me, sometimes it's not, so I'm going to go with whatever works at the time. I'm trying hard not to let the perfect be the enemy of the good. So often, I get it in my head that I have to do something an exact way in order for it to work and sometimes, knowing that something won't be the way I visualized it to be will keep me from doing it. I'm working on accepting that life doesn't always go the way I want it to go and accepting that that is okay.

This week, we'll work more on Charlie (and Isaac) trying new foods with the following menu.


Monday
L: Leftover Cran-Apple Turkey Skillet
D: Easy Shrimp & Pasta

Tuesday
L: Leftover Beef & Barley Soup
D: Crockpot Chicken Parmesan, Angel Hair, Focaccia, Green Beans

Wednesday
L: Leftover Chicken Parmesan
D: Southwest Steak Tips, Parmesan Coated Potato Wedges, Roasted Broccoli

Thursday
L: PB&J, Sliced Apples, Pears & Peppers
D: Quinoa Turkey Chili

Friday
L: Leftover Chili
D: Homemade Pizza

Saturday
L: Leftovers
D: Herb Roasted Chicken

Sunday
L: Leftovers
D: Spinach & Cheese Lasagna, French Twists

For more menu-planning ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment