Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

We all have our guilty pleasures. For some, it's chocolate or a trashy romance novel; for others, it's a hidden love of Britney Spears.

At the moment, my guilty pleasure is the FOX TV show Glee and I am so excited about the new season. It NEVER fails to make me laugh out loud and this is not an easy feat (I have a very odd sense of humor). The stereotypes are a riot, the songs are amazing, and Sue Sylvester kills me! The show also touches upon some pretty serious issues, and in my opinion, does it well. The writers are great. I also like that although Chris won't admit to enjoying the show, he will sit and watch it with me. (I think he harbors a secret liking for it. :)) If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you watch it.

To make it even better, Britney Spears is guest-starring next week. You know where I'll be at 8pm. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment